Associate Producer (NY)
Barrel is a creative and digital marketing agency with offices in New York City and Los Angeles. We work with exciting brands such as KIND Snacks, L’Oreal Paris, Peloton, Wanderlust, and Sakara Life to build digital platforms and launch marketing campaigns.
We are looking for a driven and talented Associate Producer to join our team in New York City. At Barrel, the Production team works closely with project team members to facilitate strong communication and on-time, on-budget deliverables. In the role, you will work alongside our Senior Production team members and build experience by learning how to build and maintain project schedules and project management platforms, work in a variety of Content Management Systems, participate in team meetings, and learn about a variety of digital tools.
As a team, we value continuous growth and learning, a team-first mentality, focus & discipline, and a positive attitude.
- A passion for building digital platforms and learning about digital marketing.
- A strong detail-oriented and self-starter mindset.
- Familiarity with web design and usability best practices and trends.
- Comfortable working in Google Apps (Docs, Sheets, etc), Microsoft Office Suite, and Apple Keynote.
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS, Google Analytics, Content Management Systems, email marketing platforms, or Adobe Creative Suite are a plus.
- Positive Attitude: enthusiastic and able to contribute at any given stage throughout the process; actively takes the lead on a given task and can pitch in wherever help is needed.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; able to confidently express ideas and also knows when to listen.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
Barrel offers competitive salary, health/dental/vision coverage, TransitChek, paid vacation, free lunch daily, and a professional development stipend. Most importantly, we work on projects that truly impact our clients’ businesses and attract team members who love to be challenged with tough problems and fast-paced work.
To apply, please submit the application form here: https://barrel.workable.com/jobs/1117885/candidates/new