Business Development Coordinator
Barrel is aggressively expanding its client roster of consumer lifestyle brands. We are looking for a driven and self-motivated person to help grow our business through various sales and marketing activities.
You are a team player with the discipline and organization to complete your tasks day in and day out. You are an excellent communicator who thrives on the phone and in in-person meetings. You are a strong writer capable of expressing ideas in a clear and concise manner. You are also excited about design, technology, and marketing, eager to work with our team to deliver the best solutions for our clients.
- Generating leads through list building, outbound email campaigns, and networking
- Assisting our new business team with lead qualification and creation of proposals
- Planning and coordinating events to bring together clients and industry leaders
- Amplifying Barrel’s achievements on social media and industry newsletters
- Participating on sales calls and pitch meetings
- Ideating on ways to raise Barrel’s profile and brand awareness among prospects
You will work closely with Barrel’s leadership team and participate in our weekly business development meetings.
Qualities and skills we’re looking for:
- 1-3 years of professional experience, preferably in sales or marketing
- Solid skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Excellent written and speaking skills
- Resourceful and a problem-solver who can make progress with minimal direction
- Organized and methodical in keeping records
- Enjoy meeting new people and building relationships
- Relentless and persistent in following up and getting responses
- Proficient in social media, especially LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook
- Understanding of web design and development a plus
Compensation will include a base salary with quarterly bonuses based on sales performance.
To apply, please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com. Your e-mail subject should read “Business Development Coordinator Application”.