Growth Marketing Analyst
Barrel is a creative and digital marketing agency in New York. We work with growing brands to build digital platforms and launch marketing campaigns. Clients include KIND Snacks, Barnes & Noble, Wanderlust, Well+Good, Columbia University, and Scholastic as well as various emerging consumer lifestyle brands.
We are looking for a driven and talented individual to join our Growth Marketing Team. The Growth Marketing Team supports Barrel’s clients by providing research, recommendations, strategic planning, and execution on digital marketing initiatives that directly enhance and optimize the client’s business performance. The Growth Marketing Team collaborates closely with clients and other Barrel team members to find ways to increase ecommerce sales, email sign-ups, and brand reach across different channels.
The Growth Marketing Analyst will collaborate with designers, copywriters, and engineers to tackle a wide range of challenges including web analytics, social media, paid media, conversion optimization, and customer retention.
- Email marketing: experience planning and running email campaigns on platforms such as MailChimp, Klaviyo, and Bronto
- Ecommerce: understanding of ecommerce platforms such as Shopify and Magento
- Web analytics: understand how to implement and draw insights from Google Analytics and other web analytics software; understand segmentation, conversions, and user behavior metrics
- Paid search / paid social: experience running paid search (especially AdWords) and paid social (especially Facebook) campaigns including keyword/ad copy planning
- SEO: understand search engine page rankings and optimizing for better results; experience using tools such as Google Search Console, SEMRush, Moz, or Raventools
- Conversion rate optimization: experience running A/B tests, creating landing pages, and improving overall conversion rates
What we’re looking for
- At least 2-3 years experience working in an agency and/or startup environment with exposure to digital marketing and ecommerce
- Analytical and detail-oriented; must be very comfortable using Excel or Google Sheets to organize and analyze data
- Strong communication skills especially in explaining complex concepts in an understandable manner
- Excellent presentation and speaking skills; this position will require a great deal of client-facing communications
- Tech-savvy and quick to pick up new software tools
What you’re excited about
- Collaborating closely with talented team members on fast-paced projects that see immediate impact
- Advising new and exciting brands on their marketing and ecommerce activities and working directly with the client to roll out enhancements and new campaigns
- Generating fresh and creative ideas on ways to raise the profile of the brand and to turn audiences into new customers
If you are interested, please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com. Be sure to put “Growth Marketing Analyst” in your subject.