Growth Marketing Intern
Barrel is a creative and digital marketing agency that works with exciting lifestyle brands such as KIND Snacks, Peloton, Wanderlust, and Sakara Life. We design and develop user experience solutions and help clients navigate marketing challenges. Founded in 2006, we are based in New York City.
We are looking for a Growth Marketing Intern to join our Growth Marketing team this summer. This is a paid 10-week full-time program that will begin June 4 and wrap up August 10.
As Growth Marketing Intern, you will work alongside our team members and build experience by developing content, coming up with ideas, and developing reports and analyses for various marketing campaigns across social, paid, email, and web. You will receive guidance and feedback along the way and also have various opportunities to contribute to real client projects.
As a team, we value openness, constant communication, and honesty. No matter your level of skill, we look first and foremost for cultural fit.
- A passion for growing businesses through digital marketing and conversion strategies with strong interest in data analysis and user experience.
- Strong research and analytical mindset.
- Familiarity with web design and usability best practices and trends.
- Comfortable working in Google Apps (Docs, Sheets, etc), Microsoft Office Suite, and Apple Keynote.
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS, Facebook Ads, Google Analytics/Adwords, email marketing platforms (Mailchimp, etc), or Adobe Creative Suite are a plus.
- Positive Attitude: enthusiastic and able to contribute at any given stage throughout the process; actively takes the lead on a given task and can pitch in wherever help is needed.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; able to confidently express ideas and also knows when to listen.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
To apply, please fill out our online application form here. We will not accept applications that do not come through our online application form.