Production / Project Management Intern
Barrel is a creative and digital marketing agency that works with exciting lifestyle brands such as KIND Snacks, Peloton, Wanderlust, and Sakara Life. We design and develop user experience solutions and help clients navigate marketing challenges. Founded in 2006, we are based in New York City.
- A passion for building digital platforms and learning about digital marketing.
- A strong detail-oriented and self-starter mindset.
- Familiarity with web design and usability best practices and trends.
- Comfortable working in Google Apps (Docs, Sheets, etc), Microsoft Office Suite, and Apple Keynote.
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS, Google Analytics, email marketing platforms (Mailchimp, etc), or Adobe Creative Suite are a plus.
- Positive Attitude: enthusiastic and able to contribute at any given stage throughout the process; actively takes the lead on a given task and can pitch in wherever help is needed.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; able to confidently express ideas and also knows when to listen.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.